Looking for a dance studio in the Sandy, Draper area?
We're a fun, family friendly dance studio in Sandy Utah offering classes in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, and Hip Hop.
Feel free to browse our site and give us a call if you have any questions. We'd love to help you in any way we can!
What makes Dance Concepts different?
- Our All Adult Staff: We love our high school aged students, but you won't find them teaching classes. From beginning to advanced, all of our dance classes are taught by caring, qualified adults.
- Our Limited Class Sizes: We limit the enrollment of all of our dance classes so students receive plenty of individual attention. Our youngest dance classes are capped at just 8 students and gradually increase as students mature.
- Viewing Windows for Each Dance Studio: Each of our classrooms has a large viewing window so parents can watch classes without being a distraction to the dancers. You'll be able to see exactly what's going on in your child's dance class at any time, and watch your dancer progress. Parents are welcome to watch, but not required to stay.
- Our Modest Dance Costumes and Clean Music: We choose costumes that cover dancers mid-drifts and use music without explicit lyrics to keep dance a fun, positive experience.
- Your Dancer Will Shine On Stage: Starting in our 3 year old classes, each of our dancers has the opportunity to perform on stage at least twice a year. Some dancers choose to perform even more often by joining one of our dance teams or volunteering to participate in community outreach and charity performances.
- No Surprise Fees: Some dance studios will only give you a ballpark range of what you'll pay for recital costumes which could leave you with an unwelcome surprise later in the year. With a little extra organization, we're able to tell you what your costume will cost at the time you register-plus, if your costume requires tights, we'll include a pair for free!